Our Practice is Brand Communications –
and Our Specialty is Hospitals
Our practice is brand communications and our specialty is hospitals, but we have experience building brands in a wide variety of industries including healthcare, transportation, finance, insurance, manufacturing and more. As a full service advertising and brand marketing agency, we have developed expertise over our 20+ years as a company in all the media channels that our clients need everyday including print, direct marketing, TV, DRTV, radio, outdoor, web development, internet marketing, e-marketing, collateral, in-store marketing, and more. We are also pleased to be a full service health care magazine publishing company offering fully developed consumer health magazines for hospitals across America.
But we also believe our clients need to know how well their marketing campaigns are working, so we offer complete data analytics to profile of their best clients and provide tracking and measurement tools all the way through revenue reconciliation including our own program called “GRAVITY” for hospitals. So, when the CFO asks, “How did it work” and “Did we spend our money well” , our clients can answer with confidence!
Building great brands requires a foundation of knowledge about your clients and your competition which we provide through multiple research methods…consumer, business to business and through a proprietary system called Market Audits. Our company is just as familiar with the new internet resear4ch methods as it is with traditional survey methods.
As brand communications specialists, Brentwood Communications, Inc. offers a complete range of creative services necessary to produce the wide spectrum of marketing and communications materials to maximize our clients’ effectiveness. These services include concept development, graphic design, copywriting, art direction, illustration, copy editing, broadcast development, web programming and more.Read more
- Market Audits are the first step in fighting outmigration by using a proprietary, qualitative approach to determining the perception of your hospital in the four key brand equity components of (1) awareness, (2) quality, (3) associations and (4) brand loyalty. They form the foundation for a Strategic Marketing Communications Plan which is the deliverable of this process.
- Consumer Research to quantify how your hospital is doing versus your competitors in important areas such as community perception of quality, ER, surgical services, women’s services, outpatient services, ad awareness, and other preferences. These custom projects are based on years of experience and expertise in multiple methodologies.
Perception is reality. Every customer or prospect for your hospital or business has a perception already planted in their mind from the advertising, the experiences, and the numerous touches they have encountered. But is it reality? Does it line up with the true brand identity of your company? Knowing the answer to this question is the beginning of building a great brand.Read more
Website development, hosting and maintenance services that include the latest technology for taking advantage of social media, measuring traffic through analytics, SEO optimization, content management tools and fresh, appealing design that turns your site into an interactive tool, not just an online brochure.Read more
- AdBank is a comprehensive, multi-media sharing service of advertising and marketing tools specifically created to help non-urban hospitals increase admissions and fight outmigration.
- Everything you need to promote your hospital brand and its products and services is available online through AdBank. All at your fingertips for one low monthly subscription.
- The BCI Gravity Market Magnet Program uses Data Analytics to identify your best prospects, appeal to them with brand and product messages and track their response through revenue reconciliation.
- Healthy Traffic Packages provide a convenient method of marketing diagnostic and surgical services directly to the patient through full programs that contain ad campaign packages as well as the tracking service that allows you to measure response.
- Campaign Tracking and Measurement tools include Internet Call Routing, PURLS (Personalized URL’s), Data Analytics to track response through revenue reconciliation and to the website.
- Consumer Magazine programs that offer the convenience of a beautiful, fully-designed quarterly magazine with enough flexibility to allow as much customization as the hospital desires using online tools that provide alternate copy and photos or your own editorial material. Printing magazines together in common press runs allow all participating hospitals to benefit from significant print cost savings.