February is American Heart Month, the perfect time and opportunity to advertise and generate awareness about the cardiac services your hospital provides.
American Heart Month, sponsored by the American Heart Association, is a national promotion designed to raise awareness about heart disease. By publicizing your cardiac services during February, you’ll be riding the coattails of a national media campaign. Here are just some of the possibilities:
- Promote your cardiac services with a heart-focused advertising and social media campaign
- Provide information about smoking cessation classes at a public event.
- Invite the community to a free Blood Pressure Screening.
- Hold an Open House at your Cardiac Rehab facility.
- Celebrate Go Red for Women, a nationwide initiative sponsored by the American Heart Association to raise awareness of the issue of women and heart disease.
Of course, all of these events would benefit from advertising locally to create interest and invite the public.
Call us at BCI for access to over 2,000 great campaign ideas for all seasons (including American Heart Month) and all media online. 615-425-0821.
FREE Outmigration report for your hospital!
Contact us today for more information:
Phone: 615-425-0821, ext. 24
Vice President – Account Development
Phone: 615-425-0821, ext. 31